Yet Another Sign of the Apocalypse

For those like me who read the news and discover that the most important questions go unasked . . . which is ok, since most of us wouldn't understand the answers anyway.

Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

I'm the host of The David Boze show on Seattle's Rush Limbaugh station Talk 770 KTTH. I grew up in rural Snohomish County (Stanwood)and have lived here all my life with the exception of my time with Hillsdale College. I am married to a beautiful, talented woman who also happens to be my best friend.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Fireproof t-shirts for troops!

Today I interviewed the local man whose fireproof t-shirts were passed over for the United States Marine Corps due to "earmark" politics (the story is here). Congress went for t-shirts that melt to the flesh instead. Here's the site to buy the good t-shirts.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If you want huge discounts on Bape hoodies, Artful Dodger then you must drop in at http://www.hiphopdiscounts.com as they have more than 500 branded products for low rates.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home