Yet Another Sign of the Apocalypse

For those like me who read the news and discover that the most important questions go unasked . . . which is ok, since most of us wouldn't understand the answers anyway.

Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

I'm the host of The David Boze show on Seattle's Rush Limbaugh station Talk 770 KTTH. I grew up in rural Snohomish County (Stanwood)and have lived here all my life with the exception of my time with Hillsdale College. I am married to a beautiful, talented woman who also happens to be my best friend.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mike Huckabee's Evil Christmas ad!

Governor Huckabee is under fire because he said Merry Christmas and ACTUALLY meant it! See the terrifying video for yourself here!!!

PS. Merry Christmas!

2 Comments:

Blogger DB said...

I dont think the controversy is so much that he is saying Merry Christmas, rather the exploitation of his faith, and the pettling of Jesus is where I am seeing an issue. He is running on his faith, not on his record.

PS. Merry Christmas!!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jim Marquis said...

I agree with DB. Huckabee is definitely the sneakiest Republican candidate...this commercial had nothing to do with Christmas...it was just a signal he was sending out to Iowa Evangelicals to let them know he's their guy. And you can't possibly believe that cross was a coincidence.

By the way, even though I'm a Democrat I like your show. I actually spread your Limbaugh-Hillary conspiracy theory on my blog.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home