Yet Another Sign of the Apocalypse

For those like me who read the news and discover that the most important questions go unasked . . . which is ok, since most of us wouldn't understand the answers anyway.

Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

I'm the host of The David Boze show on Seattle's Rush Limbaugh station Talk 770 KTTH. I grew up in rural Snohomish County (Stanwood)and have lived here all my life with the exception of my time with Hillsdale College. I am married to a beautiful, talented woman who also happens to be my best friend.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

SEAHAWK supports help for the troops!

We spoke with Seahawk Middle Linebacker Lofa Tatupu's mom today about his support for two charities designed to help the families of American servicemen and women. The first was Guide On, a program designed to give the children of fallen servicemen a positive male influence (Guideon.org). The other was Fisher House (http://www.fisherhousevaps.org/) created to give soldiers' families a place to stay when they are shipped away from home for medical treatments.
I really appreciate Lofa's and his family's work for these charities and urge you to go to their webpages to see where you can help too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home