Yet Another Sign of the Apocalypse

For those like me who read the news and discover that the most important questions go unasked . . . which is ok, since most of us wouldn't understand the answers anyway.

Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

I'm the host of The David Boze show on Seattle's Rush Limbaugh station Talk 770 KTTH. I grew up in rural Snohomish County (Stanwood)and have lived here all my life with the exception of my time with Hillsdale College. I am married to a beautiful, talented woman who also happens to be my best friend.

Monday, December 24, 2007

Bremerton Man Crucifies Santa

Here is possibly the most disturbing protest of Christmas commercialization yet. Still, it made me wonder how many of the people offended have already replaced Christ with Santa during the Christmas season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home