Yet Another Sign of the Apocalypse

For those like me who read the news and discover that the most important questions go unasked . . . which is ok, since most of us wouldn't understand the answers anyway.

Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

I'm the host of The David Boze show on Seattle's Rush Limbaugh station Talk 770 KTTH. I grew up in rural Snohomish County (Stanwood)and have lived here all my life with the exception of my time with Hillsdale College. I am married to a beautiful, talented woman who also happens to be my best friend.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

You HAVE to SEE this!

The British Press has a story that shows President Bush visiting severely wounded American servicemen. Their wounds are painful to see, but it shows the lie perpetuated by the chronically Bush-hating left that the man is heartless, evil and refuses to know the consequences of his decisions. Looking at this gives you an idea of the awesome responsibility of his office. It also shows some incredibly resilient young men to whom this country owes a great debt of gratitude.
Read the text, absorb the pictures, pray for our soldiers.
www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=492663&in_page_id=1811

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home