Yet Another Sign of the Apocalypse

For those like me who read the news and discover that the most important questions go unasked . . . which is ok, since most of us wouldn't understand the answers anyway.

Name:
Location: Washington State, United States

I'm the host of The David Boze show on Seattle's Rush Limbaugh station Talk 770 KTTH. I grew up in rural Snohomish County (Stanwood)and have lived here all my life with the exception of my time with Hillsdale College. I am married to a beautiful, talented woman who also happens to be my best friend.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I (sob) was wrong....Hillary (sob) won!

Hillary wins New Hampshire? I confess I am stunned. Every poll had her losing and some suspected it would be double digits (I figured 8 points would not be out of the picture.). Perhaps it was the experience of living through Dino Rossi's "loss" in King County, but I couldn't help but cry, "Something's rotten in the state of New Hampshire!" N.H. is a same day registration state. Just how many relatives does Clinton have?

Anyway, it's over now and I still think Obama can and will pull it off (though I hope I am wrong and Hillary pulls through).

Fox News is reporting that Hillary won due to single women and women over 40 and people who decided on the day of the elections which means... Hillary's tears were true pearls. UNBELIEVABLE. From now on, whenever I don't get my way from the liberals, I am going to cry and see if that changes their minds.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim Marquis said...

So, let me get this straight...you guys hated her before because she was a cold, uptight bitch. Now you hate her because she showed some warm-blooded human emotion. In other words, Republicans believe she can never do the right thing.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

What ever happened to that guy who shot up that Jewish place in Seattle one or two years ago.

It is my understanding that he is still awaiting trial. Awaiting trial after all this time.

Justice is sure a rare commodity in Seattle, isn't it!

5:56 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Oh, and was he charged with a "hate crime"?

If not why not?

Is it because in Seattle they only charge white christian males with hate crimes?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

You ask "Just how many relatives does Clinton have?"

The fact that Bill doesn't have lots of relatives proves to me he is impotent.

But you may ask, what about their daughter.

Two words "Vince Foster".

Hillary isn't impotent. And with her being a bisexual it means that she has had sex with men as well as women.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home